Thursday, November 18, 2010

A Bookie Review: Sex, Drugs, and Cocoa Puffs by Chuck Klosterman

   This book should feel very lucky to be my first book review. Recently I have been reading up a storm and actually finishing the books ( I don't think I have done that since I was 8 and reading baby sitter books). I picked this book because of the title, I admit it. I was very intrigued on what this Chuck man had to say and also uber excited he had a whole chapter dedicated to Saved by the Bell!! When I received this book I instantly dropped Eat, Pray, Love and started reading this book.
I will honestly tell you this book had its great moments but I wasn't super impressed. I liked the way he wrote the book, he made you feel like you have known Chuck forever. There were just some chapters that were really hard to get through because of different interests. I also discovered that I like books with a solid story and not broken down into different essays. All in all, this book I would recommend to read but it's just not one of those amazing, life changing books

No comments:

Post a Comment