Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Inspirations when I was a kid!!!

1. Ariel- This movie came out when I was 4. My first Disney princess movie!!
2. Batman- He was a superhero with a cape what can I say?



3. Dr. Frankenfurter- My mom showed me a lot of musicals as a kid and this was one of my favorite, it also started my obsession with older English men

4. Sandy- Sandy was the complete package of who I wanted to be when I grew up

5. David the Gnome- I'm in love with gnomes and he rode a fox, what more can you ask for?

6. My Little Ponies- They are my favorite creatures in the entire universe( I just got a happy meal today so I could have one)

7. Pippi Longstocking- What a great book series with adventure and fun every little girl should read them

8. Nancy Drew- Another series I used to love reading as a child she was smart and got to solve mysteries

9. Peewee Herman- A favorite in our house hold, the funniest man when I was a kid
10. Sarah- As a kid I hoped everynight that some of the creatures from the Labyrinth would come in my room and sing and dance, she was so pretty and lucky

No comments:

Post a Comment